The 1920 census consists of an occupation census and a population census.
The occupation census consists of three parts:
The population census consists of six parts:
- Classification of trading groups and occupations
- systematic and alphabetical classification of companies respectively occupational names.
- division of persons by e.g. trading group, age, sex, and civil status
- local (physical) classification
- classification by age, civil status, cohabitation, birthplace, nationality
- classification by religion group
- mortality tables 1910-1920
- size of religion groups within total population (graphical presentations)
- introduction to the results of the 1920 population census